dimanche 18 mai 2008

the SUN!!

YES the SUN is finally back in Norway!!
Ok, that's true that in Oslo, even during winter, there is sun... but from 10am to 2pm... so that is not a lot!
But now day are getting longer and longer!
I think the sunrise is around 4.30am. Actually last week end, I was coming back home after a party around 3.3oam and the birds were already singing and it was not completely dark.
On the evening, now the sunset is around 9.30pm - 10pm, but it is still light till 11pm.

The city looks completely different now. Everyone is lying in the parks, having BBQ, walking in the streets!
I really feel the impact that the sun can have on people! Personally I am trying to enjoy in the best way all the sunny days. After spending a winter in a Nordic country, I really understood how much we should enjoy the sun and stay outside when it is sunny :-)
So most of time now, after the office, I stop at the harbor and just take a sun bath with some friends and other interns!!
These last weeks I was never home... always coming back late... so I am starting getting tired... I can not imagine next week in Tromso where it will be sunny the whole day and night! when are we going to sleep?!

Aucun commentaire: