lundi 9 février 2009

Updates

Here comes some updates about my life...
Yes, we are today the 9th of February and I will be leaving Norway in 4 and half weeks. Time goes fast!! but a lot of things happenned during the last weeks.
Around 2 months ago, I have applied for a job within Electrolux. But it was not a random job, it was to work as Controller of Electrolux Latin America, and guess what? the position was in Brazil. So of course when I saw it, I didn't think so much and I applied for this job. After some weeks I got the interview, and few weeks later (in January) I got the best news ever when Electrolux Latin America called me in my office to tell me that I have been selected to work with them in Brazil!!! I just couldn't believe that my dream was becoming true. Almost 3 years I have left Brazil... 3 years that I am dreaming to go back there!! 
Unfortunatelly... few days after getting this great news, Electrolux Brazil/Latin America realized that I could not get my work permit (because of some stupid brazilian laws...) I will not go into the details and I will just make it short... It has been hard to accept it and it has been a big desappointment... I am really angry at the people who selected me without checking first the administration process... I will say that it has not been really professional but it's also probably the Brazilian way... I realised that it's sometimes hard to realize our dreams. I thought that the selection process and the interview will be the most difficult part to get this job and actually it was not...
But anyway... that's part of life and this kind of experience makes us even stronger! I cannot do anything about it... and I just have to accept it!
I decided to continue smiling and I am sure I will get other great opportunities.
So today, I sill do not know where I will be in few weeks... but I am almost sure that I will be in Europe and probably in France or in a country closed to France. I decided now to be closer to my country, friends and family. So I am now starting to search for a job! Let's see where I will end up!

Aucun commentaire: