mardi 9 octobre 2007

Week end in Stockholm

Last week end (from 5th to 7th of October) I have been to Sweden, Stockholm!!
It was a great week end! :) Meeting some friends again from Brazil, Romania, Turkey... It's wat I like in AIESEC: diversity!!

On Saturday, we have been in the old city and we took hundred of crazy pictures. On Sunday we went to an open museum (as they called it) with Nordic animals!! :)

Stockholm is a really nice city! and different from Oslo; bigger for sure!
Just have a look at my pictures and you will understand why I enjoyed my week end in Sweden!! Unfortunatelly I stayed only 2 days but I guess I will have other opportunities to come back there. And it is only 1 hour by plane from Oslo!! everything is so closed in Europe!



I am now back in Oslo and working hard... it is "budget time" in Electrolux... so it means a lot of work!
By the way, you know that Electrolux is a Swedish company?! Yes it is!! So I was so proud of my company when walking in the streets of Stockholm I saw an Electrolux shop!! :)

Aucun commentaire: