mercredi 28 novembre 2007

Copenhagen

One week after Stavanger, I went to Copenhagen!!
Trip with 3 other interns working here in Oslo!! I was so lucky, I traveled with 3 guys for 2 days! :)
My first time in Denmark, I really enjoyed it!! It was coooooooooold but we had a lot of fun!!
Sightseeing during 2 days, saturday and sunday: La Petite Sirène, Christmas Market, squares, Tivoli by night, Round Tower, and also Christiania!
If you don't know Christiania, just read that: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiania_(Danemark)
I have a really strange feeling entering in this kind of city and I really didn't feel safe. But it was interesting to see that! Pictures were forbidden and a lot of strange people walking around...
On Saturday night we enjoyed Copenhagen going to one Pub to another one!! 4 Pubs during the night, going back to the hostel at 4pm!

Next trip Guys?? Dublin, Ireland, end of January!! Who wants to join?!

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Great trip in Copenhagen! And lots of fun travelling with you and the others.

Looking forward for Trondheim and Dublin!