lundi 5 novembre 2007

Missing AIESEC

Yes, I am really missing AIESEC!!
After having worked 4 years in AIESEC, it is really strange to not do anything else for AIESEC.
Ok, I am right now intern and still in contact with AIESEC people, but it is not the same.

Last year, I had thousand of work to do. I was staying most of time late on the evening at the office. I was working even during week end!! When I traveled, it was 99% of the time for an AIESEC conference in France or abroad. My cellphone was ringing all the time: calls from France or international calls. I was receiving hundred of emails everyday.
That is for sure part of the "AIESEC Life" :)
And now that I am an intern it is complelty different... I love my internship, my work and my Experience here in Norway, but sometimes I am thinking that this kind of life now it is too relax for me. Going to work at 8am and leaving the office at 4pm.
I am missing this crazy AIESEC life!!
Even if I have some good responsabilities at Electrolux, it is not the responsabilities that I got during my MC Term last year. I realized that what we do in AIESEC it is something unique!

But I am getting used to this new life as an Intern!!! :)
I will be going to Copenhagen in 3 weeks for the week end with some of the interns here in Norway!! It's good to be an Intern! :)


Aucun commentaire: