mercredi 28 novembre 2007

Stavanger

Long time I didnt' write somethig here!!
These last week end I have been travelling, partying, and not a lot at home! :)
Let's take first my trip to Stavanger!
Stavanger, a nice city on the west cost of Norway, in the middle of the fjords. There is around 100.000 habitants. Small city, but quite big for a norwegian city. I went there with a friend of mine, from France!! It was a great week end... sightseeing, learning about the norwegian culture, and of course of boat trip in the fjords!
In the fjords, everything is so huge!! And it is so amazing to look around you and to see montains, hills and sea everywhere!!


I can not wait to travel more in Norway!!
Next trip will be Trondeim beginning of January for a national AIESEC conference!!

Aucun commentaire: