samedi 12 juillet 2008

Summer

Long time again that I didn't write anything on my blog! I promised myself to do it more often, but still...
Since my trip to Tromso, what did I do?!

First, in June, I came back to France for 10 days!! It was perfect holidays. I think at this time I needed a break, having some holidays, spending time home with family and friend...
I spent the first week end in Paris! First evening, we went to a restaurant with Jean, François and Vinicius (a friend from Brazil that I didn't meet since I left Brazil). So the plan was having some good food for a cheap price :) and then buying a cheap bottle of wine and drinking in the street! We had a ice walk in the city (Notre Dame, Chatelet, Hotel de Ville)!
I realized that I miss France and also the life in Paris (even if I know that the life is a bit crazy there)
The day after, I went to an AIESEC Global Village! It was a good event to meet most of the AIESECers again, mainly the MC members. On Saturday night we had a nice party at Cité Universitaire (great place to party, meet students and young people in Paris).
Unfortunately I spent only from Friday evening to Sunday in Paris. So it was really short and it was not possible to see all of my friends there, but I really had a great time!!

After my week end in Paris, I took a train to Embrun, where my family lives, and after 11 hours spending in the train (yes, I am living in a small place in the middle of the Alps), I arrived home!
There, I spent one week!
Meeting different friends every day, talking to my father, spending a lot of time with my younger sister... all these moments were great! 3 friends of mine from Paris came also for the week end!
The weather was perfect: sunny and 35 degrees outside... I could go to the lake every day and lye on the sun!

On the 23rd, my father drove me back to the airport in Marseille where I took my flight to Norway. It was actually a really strange feeling... leaving my family and country again... and some hours later I was back to Oslo, where it was raining! snif snif :(

But then the sun was back to Olso too, and I am right now enjoying the summer here, even if it is not warm as it is probably in France right now. But days are still really long.

So since I came back to Norway, almost 3 weeks ago, it has been a bit crazy... A lot to do at the office!
I thought that because most of people are in holidays in July, it will be more relaxed at the office, but not at all! My manager is right now in holidays, for almost 5 weeks, and she gave me most of her responsibilities. It is really challenging but interesting!

So I have been working hard these last days, but I don't forget to enjoy life as well:
- cinema,
- volley ball (yes!! we have a team and are playing beach volley every Tuesday evening!!),
- jogging (last time, it was 2 days ago at 6.30am with my flat mate! cool jogging: sun was already shinning, nobody in the park/street and then I was full of energy for the rest of the day at the office),
- biking (now that I am living in the city center, I can use the city bike every day instead to take the subway!)
I just love living in Oslo!! The quality if life is excellent here!! The only problem is that there is no too much sun during winter, but still, I really enjoy my time here! :)

Aucun commentaire: