samedi 12 juillet 2008

Plans for the next weeks

So where we go:

- still 4 crazy weeks at the office! A lot to do... and beginning of August I will be responsible for the whole financial reporting, and even the financial presentation at the Business Review of Electrolux Norway!! I feel a lot of pressure on me... but that's really exciting!!

- I am really looking forward to see my younger sister here in Oslo! She will be coming with her boyfriend on the 21st of July!! I can not wait to see them here!!

- HOLIDAYS: YES!!! in 4 weeks!!
Unfortunately, I will not go to Brazil (as I had it in mind first), but I will spend one week in Germany with Zuzka (a friend from Slovakia, doing right now an internship in Germany), and one week in Portugal with Emilie, a friend from France.
So I will be flying from Oslo to Berlin, spending few days in Berling, and then going to Dusseldorlf, but on the way to Dusseldorf, we will probably stop at Dortmund!
Then I will fly from Dusseldorlf to Faro, in Portugal. Staying 3 days in Faro, and then going to Lisbon for 4 days. From there I will take my fly back to Oslo!
So it will be 2 weeks holidays in 2 news countries where I have never been!

- As soon as I will be back to Oslo, I will be back to the office... and the plan is: starting working on the Budget 2009!! it is going to be a lot of work, but I am really lucky, as Intern, to have the chance to work on that!! (By the way, I still love so much my internship hehe)

So I think that is for now!!
Hope that my next post will be before Spetember!! :p I will try! I promise!!

Aucun commentaire: